Program | Reception
- Opening Remark
Yasuyoshi Watanabe, RIKEN CLST director
- Chair: Kazuhiko Tanzawa, RIKEN CLST
- Academic Drug Discovery Centra - Cultural Bridges Over The Valley of Death?
Per Arvidsson, Karolinska Institutet
- A Private-Public Open Source Partnership for Target Definition and Validation
Michael Sundstrom, Karolinska Institutet
- Structure-based development of epigenetics research tools
Takashi Umehara, RIKEN CLST
- Coffee Break
- Chair: Carsten Daub, Karolinska Institutet / RIKEN CLST
- Karolinska Institutet infrastructure in Protein Structure and Drug Discovery
Karin Dahlman-Wright, Karolinska Institutet
- NMR facility and protein RNA projects
Toshio Yamazaki, RIKEN CLST
- Analysis of drug selectivity profile in their relevant cellular contexts by CETSA-MS
Janne Lehtiö, Karolinska Institutet
- Chair: Kam Zhang, RIKEN CLST
- Two steps forward, one step back: Successes and Failures in Structure-based Discovery of GPCR ligands
Jens Carlsson, Stockholm University
- Optimization of X-ray complex structures and binding affinity prediction by FMO
Teruki Honma, RIKEN CLST
- Tuning the allosteric modulation of ion channels through computational design
Erik Lindahl, Stockholm University
- Coffee Break
- Chair: Mikako Shirouzu, RIKEN CLST
- Structural biology on membrane proteins and X-ray free electron laser
So Iwata, RIKEN SPring-8 Center / Kyoto University / Imperial College UK
- Establishing the molecular mechanisms of solute-carrier (SLC) transporters: from snapshots to movies
David Drew, Stockholm University
- Elucidate functional structure of membrane proteins in lipid environment by electron cryo-microscopy single particle analysis
Hideki Shigematsu, RIKEN CLST
CETSA as a new strategy to understand efficacy, adverse effects and resistance development of anticancer drugs
Pär Nordlund, Karolinska Institutet
This lecture has been canceled.
- Closing Remark
Hiroshi Matsumoto, RIKEN president
- We would like to have a reception after the symposium.
This reception, also open for public, is arranged for further discussion, and your participation is very much welcome.
All the speakers will attend.
Starting Time: 18:10-
Fee: 3,000 JPY
Please register your participation through the Symposium Registration Page.