1-7-22 Suehiro-cho, Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 230-0045
We will develop technologies to comprehensively detect non-coding RNAs and comprehensively screen their functions. Using those technologies, we will explore regulatory interactions of ncRNAs within cells, with particular emphasis on the interaction of non-coding RNA with chromatin, retrotransposition and ncRNAs having a role in the regulation of protein synthesis. These technologies will be important for the development of cell conversion methods. Additional emphasis will be on standardization of transcriptome technologies like CAGE, to make a universal and finely quantitative transcriptome technology. Such standardization is essential for the identification of novel biomarkers and drug target candidates.
Main Publications List
- Seeking a Senior Scientist, Research Scientist, Postdoctoral Researcher and/or Research Associate [TTT-1701]
- Carnici Division Director elected to the associate member of EMBO
- FANTOM5 data contributes data of The Human Protein Atlas
- Piero Carninci received Shimadzu Prize
- Piero Carninci chosen as “MICE ambassador”
- Jordan Ramilowski, Bogumil Kaczkowski and Hazuki Takahashi received the awards at IMGC 2015.
- Masahito Yoshihara awarded at RIKEN Summer School